Saturday, April 30, 2011

My perfect love? Episode 11

















Your Ad Here












CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.COM


Perfect love story? A story of Jimmy 11

Celina: I think it went better than expected.
Demi: Thats because we didn't know what to expect.
Selena: true but I'm excited to now meetings on Wednesday.
Demi: Mei too, I wonder what gonna be like.
Selena: you do realize today is two days away, right?
Demi: Ohh Yes. I wonder when Joe and Nick get out?
Selena: Isn in about 6?
Demi: Yeahh, let's go home and we can make dinner?
Selena: seems like a plan
Demi, Selena: * text Joe/Nick to come after you're done training *
-With Joe and Nick.
Nick: Ugh I am soo tired!!
Joe: I know I hate this army training.
Nick: say Afghanistan is ten times worse then the actual camp.
Joe: I know this makes me deeply because I barely deal with this.
Nick: Let's get home and take uo shower and meet with girls.
Joe: well, I rejoiced.
Nick: I know, me too. And really need to speak up because I am getting really concerned about going to Afghanistan.
-With Celina wedimi
-Door rings.
Selena: got it.
Demi: only wanna see Nick.
Selena: Yes I know.
--Open the door.
Nick: Hey child.
Selena: She kisses him * Hello.
Joe: don't be rude, but I'm here too.
Selena: Demi in the kitchen
Joe: thank God, men make me want to puke.
Nick: grow up and do the same with Demi
Joe: whatever. * Walks away *
Demi: Hey Joe.
Joe: Oh baby. * Kisses * what you make it?
Demi: spaghetti
Joe: my favorite day.
Demi: I know why I made it.
Joe: you're the world's best friend, and you know that right?
Demi: Yes I know, but it's nice to hear you say it
Joe: * kisses her Pagan *
Demi: * Kiss * deepens
Selena and Nick: * throat clear * there
Jimmy: * drag away *
Nick: Finally
Joe: * moking * grow up Nick.
Nick: sorry I don't enjoy watching people suck ichothirs faces off.
Joe: now you see my point!
Demi: is just let go.
Joe and Nick: fine.
Selena: Let's Eat!
-Wednesday after school.
Selena: Hey, are you ready to go?
Demi: Yeahh
Celina: I'm so nervous, something gonna happen in the meeting?

-End.

Do you want met to post my perfect love story or an Assistant? (:

2 comments.





















Your Ad Here










Your Ad Here